Lake Stockholm Ice Fishing Regulations
When winter is upon us we ask that you abide by the ice fishing rules, as there are often small children skating on the lake, so the size and location of the ice fishing hold should be as stated in the Rules so as to ensure the safety of all concerned.
1. Fishing shall be restricted to the lake members and their guests only. Badges must be worn at all times.
2. A limit of five (5) tip-ups per member’s lake badge number, in good standing, will be in effect and strictly enforced.
3. Members are reminded not to cut any unnecessary holes.
4. Fishing shall be done at a reasonable distance from the shore line to permit access by skaters, and so as not to interfere with their skating.
5. Fishing boundaries will be confined from the dam area to the white house at the point on the far side on the lake.
6. The hole size limit is nine (9) inches in diameter.
7. The limit on fish that can be taken out of the lake per day, per home, is Two (2) trout, Two (2) bass, three (3) pickerel. There is no limit to perch or bluegills.
8. Any member found violating these regulations will have his or her ice fishing privileges revoked for the remainder of the season.
9. Members are responsible for violations of their guests
10. State mandated licenses are required for anyone over the age of 14.
STOCKHOLM CC & CA
PO Box 151
Stockholm, NJ 07460
The Lake Stockholm Community is an organization of approximately 300 households situated around a beautiful lake in the Townships of Hardyston & Jefferson, NJ. The lake association, which is private and requires membership, was founded approximately in the 1930's. Lake Stockholm has two beaches which are staffed with lifeguards from Memorial Day til Labor Day. The new beach is located on Lakeside Avenue. The second beach is located on Lake Stockholm Terr. The new beach is home to our pavilion and is the center of activity. Here you will find boating (electric motors only), fishing, and swim team meets. This is the location for any large parties & events.